Exotic Car Sites

Monday, January 21, 2008

2SportsCars.com - eh, its OK


2SportsCars.com - It's OK. The site is nothing special but I thought I would add it to the reviews.
The site is poorly put together and has no design or flow at all. It is LOADED with adsense although the developer has not gone overboard as many I have seen do with putting more then the 3 allowed ads on each page. Also, on top of the adsense which I have nothing against its just the lack of blending and placement, It looks "spammy" that I don't care for, the site opened 2 popups which I personally hate..

There are about 15 or so desktop backgrounds that I could find and a few hundred images of different cars not all exotics but there are some good ones if you look.

Over all, I would give this one a 2 out of 5 stars. It could be alot better if some care went into the site.

But hey, As always check it out for yourself:
2SportsCars.com

No comments: